CNO Programmer/ Software Engineer
Annapolis Junction, MD
OPS Consulting is seeking qualified candidates that are looking for a challenge and interested in working in a team environment as well as independently. This work is vital to our company and can provide a long and stable opportunity supporting our customer in the Annapolis Junction, Maryland location.
• 5 years general experience in computer science, information systems, or network engineering
• 4 years of Object Oriented (OO) programming in Assembly, C, C++, Java, Perl or Python
• Demonstrated ability to utilize software version control
• Demonstrated ability in software debugging
• Experience developing Windows applications using Visual Studio or .NET environments OR experience developing UNIX
applications using make files or comparable build environments
Recent knowledge of:
• Socket programming
• Multi-threaded programming
• Windows and Linux system APIs (POSIX, win32, win native api)
• Must be knowledgeable in Linux or Windows programming, but have recent experience with both.
• Source code control tools and their usage
• Developing software to suit customer requirements
• Advanced debugging
• Custom network protocols
• Software design and architecture
• X86 / X86_64 assembly
• Windows or Linux Kernel desired but not required
- A current government clearance, background investigation, and polygraph are required.