Annapolis Junction, MD
- A current government clearance, background investigation, and polygraph are A MUST.
OPS Consulting is seeking an entry level developer who has some skills gained from college or a good internship. Looking for a team player that is ready and willing to learn.
- 0-2 years experience in the development, engineering, interfacing, integration of hardware and software systems to include an understanding of requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, concepts of operation, interface standards, and system architectures
- Basic understanding of Object Oriented and Structured development methodologies and languages
- Developing documentation required to support a program’s technical issues and training situations
- Basic understanding of testing with JUnit
- Experience with Java Application Security (i.e. J2EE Security, Spring Framework)
- Experience with version control using Subversion, Maven, Jenkins, and Nexus
- Understanding of Enterprise Java Web application development