Jr. Software Engineer
Annapolis Junction, MD
- A current government clearance, background investigation, and polygraph are required.
OPS Consulting is seeking a talented individual to elicit requirements from the customer, translating those requirements into design, implementing that design, and testing, deploying, and supporting that implementation. Work is primarily done in Java and Python (2.x), with Linux shell scripting experience also required.
- Minimum three (3) years experience developing with scripting, functional and/or object-oriented programming languages (Java and Python (2.x)
- Minimum one (1) year experience developing Windows applications using Visual Studio or .NET environment
- Linux shell scripting experience
- Must be comfortable working with Subversion (SVN)
- Developed, implemented, tested and deployed plugins for the Atlassian suite of code development tools (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- Implemented a system for end users to create and modify custom precommit and postcommit scripts for their Subversion repositories (written in Python 2.7)
- Knowledge of the server-side configuration a plus
- Experience with the Atlassian tool suite (JIRA, Confluence, Crucible, and Bamboo) a plus.