Target Product Reporter (all levels, Junior 4+ yrs - SME 20+ yrs)
Annapolis Junction, MD
- A current government clearance, background investigation, and polygraph are required.
OPS Consulting is seeking an experienced professional to serve and perform all source intelligence analysis and Target Product Reporting to support Digital Network Intelligence (DNI)/ Global Network Analysis (GNA). Collaborate with analytical counterparts across the Intelligence Community (IC); apply knowledge of threat environment, open-source tools, and current implementation of threat technologies in order to devise all-source analytic/ collection strategies to pursue access and exploitation of targets. Perform all-source intelligence analyses. Must be able to identify, retrieve, fuse, and supply network and all-source threat and vulnerability data from current systems, data stores, and local files for the purposes of creating and disseminating all-source analysis and reporting, enhancing situations awareness in support of mission objectives, priorities, or exigent operational needs. The analyst should have familiarity with transmission schemes so as to perform technical analysis against target systems and networks, characterize target network capabilities and vulnerabilities, and support development of new techniques to exploit targets. Perform multi-INT analysis, produce technical intelligence reports (product reports) in support of special programs and provide expertise and leadership to the team in the development of analytical models and assessments.
- 4-20 years continuous years of work experience in Target Product Reporting which includes a solid understanding of Open-Source, and Geospatial intelligence disciplines.
- Work experience must include 4+ years of Target Product Reporting experience within the IC.
- Demonstrable critical thinking, advanced research, and problem-solving experiences.
- Introductory DNI experience is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required with the ability to present complex technology into layman terms.
- Self-motivated, creative, willing to work as a member of a team, organized and able to manage individual schedule.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and non-standard hours when needed.
- Foreign language skills desired