OPS Consulting is seeking a FPGA Engineer to work on a next generation 802.11 radio platform. This engineer will develop and implement the firmware (FM) for interface communications, controls, and/or data processing applications. You will be working in a team environment on a cutting-edge project.
Roles and Key Responsibilities
* Full-time position
* Write system and software code
* Produce hardware system design for both preliminary and critical design reviews (PDR and CDR) of system prototypes
* Ensure the project conforms to reasonable coding standards
* Influence the environment, languages, versioning and backup, and testing decisions
* This is an office with a minimum of bureaucracy, and a focus on rigor and results.
* 3+ years of Matlab, C/C++, or Python software
* 3+ years of GNU Radio or other SDR experience
* Recent commercial product development experience
* Familiarity with Digital / RF mixed signal design best practice
* 3+ years experience with Digital Signal Processors, FPGA, ASIC, or other real-time platforms
* 3+ years integrated toolchain development