Counterterrorism Intelligence Analyst Skill Level 4
Annapolis Junction, MD
- A current government clearance, background investigation, and polygraph are required.
OPS Consulting is seeking an experienced Intelligence Analyst to generates intelligence from data and information derived from foreign signals. Researches, analyzes and presents findings to provide the most complete possible signals intelligence (SIGINT) picture. Prepares written and oral assessments of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of both classified and unclassified information. Prepares reports for a variety of audiences that reflect outstanding critical thinking and a comprehensive grasp of world events. Capabilities include:
- Research, investigate and evaluate existing and emergent software and hardware tools to enhance situational awareness and operations support functions in the CTOC.
- Recommend solutions to systemic issues which impede the efficient prosecution of the CT mission. Track progress of the solutions to ensure effective resolution of each issue.
- Administrate CT tools, database and web
- Create executive summaries, talking points, background papers related to a critical regional target for use by the most senior levels of Agency managers, including Director of NSA, in Intelligence Community forums.
- Provide ongoing development of customer business model for interagency crisis teams related to the same critical regional target, while working closely with CT leadership to refine and enhance effectiveness of these activities.
- Professional experience and training commensurate with twenty (20) years experience in Strategic SIGINT production, or National SIGINT support roles directly associated with NSA or its Extended Enterprise.
- Ten (10) years prior senior management or senior technical leadership responsibilities directly supporting NSA.
- Six (6) of the twenty (20) years of required experience may be substituted by six (6) years of military experience directly supporting National level SIGINT Operations.
- At least ten (10) years experience in programs that encompass strategic/national intelligence production with a transnational focus: National-level SIGINT analysis, intelligence reporting, and customer support.
- Four (4) years proven experience working with Senior/Executive-level members of the Intelligence Community (IC) on current counterterrorism topics.
- At least three (3) years of NSA Counterterrorism experience.